Oh how I hope SI has improved the attacking animations...

I am so sick of seeing 75% of my on target shots go directly into the gut/hands of the opposition keeper. It seems the AI keeper never has to move make saves on my shots.

How can you tell what is going right or wrong with your attacking if nearly every shot looks the same. This also goes for the misses that constantly fire about 100 rows or straight out of the park. I realize the game is more than just 3d graphics, but its such a let down to watch a game and see shot after shot go directly into the keeper or 5 miles high.

Maybe your strikers have tendencies to 'shoot with power'. Maybe you've got all your players taking long shots, which isn't good. Maybe your attacking players don't have great finishing. There are plenty of possible reasons.

Thats not what I am saying. Yes Ive got two players that refuse to change from long shots, but its when my guys get in close that they just fire into the gut of the keeper. Time after time, game after game, even different teams Ive had still do this. Its like there are 3 animations and it just loops between them or something.

Yep, I feel you buddy!

One animation (or rather, situation) that makes me growl is how a corner is caused.. The whole cross bumps into side-back scnario repeats itself SO much its starting to make me growl.. But then again, how else will a corner be won?

Either way, FM 2011 is said to have 100 new animations! So, lets be optimistic

Thats not what I am saying. Yes Ive got two players that refuse to change from long shots, but its when my guys get in close that they just fire into the gut of the keeper. Time after time, game after game, even different teams Ive had still do this. Its like there are 3 animations and it just loops between them or something.

I used to have this, more so in FM 09. But then I began to experiment with more interesting tactics and found completely new animations propping up. See what difference it makes with "more roaming" and "fluid/very fluid" if you haven't already got those tactical settings.

Archived