Laggy match engine help please

Hello all!

First of all my english is not good but i will try to describe my problem for you and see if anyone can help me.

I play in 3D view and when i enter the match im not founding the game to be smooth at all. The match engine is "laggy"

and i really dont know why. Before when i got this problem, i could just pause the match end then "reload" the skin and then i was

smooth again, this dont seem to work anymore. Its really frustratin to play when its lagging.

Note that the "lagging" is just when i play the game, and it does not happen in any more games then FM2010.

My comp spec:

i7 930 @ 3.7Ghz

12GB

Asus 5850

So its not my computer, its my first "ATI/AMD" card so i have tryed several drivers (right now 10.6) but no change. I play in window but there is no

different when i play in fullscreen. The laggingthing also shows in 2d. Im running the game throw steam

and last night i tryed to run without steam just to se there is no problem with steam but no change!

Every driver on the computer is up-to-date so to speak so i really need your help. Is there something i miss out?

What can i do?

Thank you for your answer. DirectX, Java and Windows are all updated, i have found out that when i play in "2D" its smooth! But "2D Classic" and every 3D view is still laggin, how come?

There is no change in lagging when i changing the graphical detail :/

Hi Neil, im running in high detail level, but when i change it to low or medium there is still this "lagging" going on on the pitch. Im running Windows 7 Pro x64. Sometimes when i just entering the game and play my first match, it can, if im lucky be smooth

for about a minut or so, then it become lagging again.

And i have had this problem before, with my old computer. And what i did then (exept what i wrote before about reload skin) was that i change the theme in Windows 7 from Aero to "Windows 7 Basic" then it was running smooth but now that dosent help :/

I have just now done a format of C: and going to reinstall everything just to check - let you know if there is any change. If you come up with something let me know :) Thank you for all the help!

Are you running other programs that you don't use during playing the other games?

I get minor lag when I am playing music or watching web videos in matches, again I am playing in high detail. I can deal with it as I have other things going on. Although with 12 gig I can't really say you would get that, but if your running something like photoshop in another screen like I some times do then its not FM.

(current set up for comp: i7 2.67 ghz

6 gig ddr3

NVIDIA GTX 260)

With out seeing how bad the lag is it is hard to tell......how many leagues are you running that play along with your game etc all could be adding to it.

MECAP: Ah so when i play fm, MSI Afterburner shows 157/300 alt (most often) 400/900 and just sometimes it hits 725/1000 now after the fresh reinstall of Windows fm feels more smooth overall.

But when i play and MSI Afterburner shows 157/300(sometimes during games) it will still lag, so i guess that i need to come up with an idea of how i can tell a program that when i play fm.exe(?) run in 725/1000...

Jedaye: Intresting I am running with two screens, my computerscreen and my tv. When i do inactive the TV fm feels smooth all the time. But if i activate the tv and puts on a film fm begins to lag again...

Running with just 3 leagues in the current save, English, Swedish and Norway. The lag is not like VERY bad but you notice it and its driving me nuts hehe...

If im running with just one screen and playing a movie in the background for example it feels still smooth. I do however allways have 2 screens active coz you know my gf needs to see films

sometimes when i play hehe and when i play and want to see something from the computer it is nice to be able to see it on the tv :)

Maybe the solution is just to not have 2 screens active at once, but i really want to be able to do that. Any tips?

Thank you for all the help, feel like we doing process here!

Archived