That time of the year

Yes people, its that time of the year again, when we are all bored, and all awaiting FM11.

HOwever in the meanwhile some of us like to manually edit and have some fun with the current FM10 (Ive rated this as high as second best FM/CM ever)

Therefore has anyone got a website or better still a list of all european football transfers (club by club, league by league)?

All help would be appreciated

Yes people, its that time of the year again, when we are all bored, and all awaiting FM11.

HOwever in the meanwhile some of us like to manually edit and have some fun with the current FM10 (Ive rated this as high as second best FM/CM ever)

Therefore has anyone got a website or better still a list of all european football transfers (club by club, league by league)?

All help would be appreciated

i still play fm2010 everyday, but i wait fm2011. and if the game will be out on december, what are you going to do this 3 months?

I have taken to starting unemployed and going on holiday until June 1st 2010; and then seeing what jobs are available and who has transferred where...stops me becoming bored with the same old starts with the same old clubs.

Set your experience to Ex-Pro and you should get some ambitious 2nd tier clubs chasing you.

Archived