Isn't Fm 2010 great?

Left Liverpool after winning the premier league, FA cup, and Champions league all on the bounce for several years in a row. Went on holiday for a year and a half before Atletico Madrid offered me the job. I took over with 15 games to play and ended up steering them to 4th in the league from 8th. Although I didn't manage to win the champions league playoffs, I have started the new season in superb fashion, playing 4 and winning 4, scoring 9 in the process and keeping 4 clean sheets. That includes Barca, 2-0 who have been awful so far having drawn 2 and lost 2. Real are in 8th. I don't want to get ahead of myself but I certainly did not see Atletico being title condenders this season. Isn't FM 2010 great?

FM really is great :thup:

When I bought it 5 months ago, I started a save with man united. After a great season my first competitve match was against Chelsea in the community shield. To my surprise I beat them 4-1. I ruined chelsea season.....I never thought that something like that could happen. I remember they lost 7-0 to blackburn. It was astonishing.

At the end of the season I was first, man city 2nd, aston villa 3rd, arsenal 4th.......liverpool 7th, and chelsea 8th.

FM really puts a smile my face sometimes :)

Archived