How to increase the reputarion of a club?

improve reputation by winning trophies and signing players with worldwide reputation

The Portuguese League has a low reputation compared to the Spanish or English Leagues, where Real or Manchester win 1 title, they get the reputation you get for 3-4 titles

I am in 2033 and one team from my League got to worldwide reputation before me, and they haven't won anything for 20 years (except for 2 Europa League cups, which are minor European cups) and I won lots and lots of trophies

they achieved this only by signing worldwide players and playing in the final stages of Champions League

In all honesty if Benfica did that irl, they would not be known around the world. It takes years of dominance and media coverage to become well known outside of Europe.

The Champions League is the most well known and respected competition worldwide, so I think winning it 3 times in 9 years would get you recognised worldwide IRL. But with static league reputations, you will never attain the same level of reputation as a team from a top league.

In all honesty if Benfica did that irl, they would not be known around the world. It takes years of dominance and media coverage to become well known outside of Europe.

What a joke! Benfica are already world wide irl. Its only their league that holds world class players from joining the club cause they want to play at the top.

What a joke! Benfica are already world wide irl. Its only their league that holds world class players from joining the club cause they want to play at the top.

Erm no I don't think Benfica have a world wide reputation! How many Chinese football fans would have heard of Benfica? Not many ;)

Erm no I don't think Benfica have a world wide reputation! How many Chinese football fans would have heard of Benfica? Not many ;)

you dont know that. if chinese people like european football they may know many teams not only real and manchester un.

I got worldwide rep with Rangers after 13 seasons so it can be done. Just win everything, each trophy adds rep points. Takeovers can also increase rep. I remember in my first season at Rangers on Fm09, I had a tycoon takeover and the rep went instantly to Worldwide. I guess it was similar to Manchester City.

I hate the fact that in my basel file, i fluked a champions league title in 2017, subsequently won the euro super cup and the fifa club world championship the next year, and basel is still national. gutted.

Wow I would have gave up on life after that....just saying

I hate the fact that in my basel file, i fluked a champions league title in 2017, subsequently won the euro super cup and the fifa club world championship the next year, and basel is still national. gutted.

Overall rep is out of 10,000 I think.

So if you have 6000ish and win those trophies it may increase by however much, eg. Champions League could be 300-500rep points?

So atm you may be on 6700ish but to get Continental rep I'm guessing its around 8000, and 9000 for worldwide.

Just because you won the champions league as a fluke does not mean people in other European nations will remember you for long. You need a sustained period of dominance.

Having said that a few more league titles, cups and good champions league runs should increase the rep to continental.

Overall rep is out of 10,000 I think.

So if you have 6000ish and win those trophies it may increase by however much, eg. Champions League could be 300-500rep points?

So atm you may be on 6700ish but to get Continental rep I'm guessing its around 8000, and 9000 for worldwide.

Just because you won the champions league as a fluke does not mean people in other European nations will remember you for long. You need a sustained period of dominance.

Having said that a few more league titles, cups and good champions league runs should increase the rep to continental.

Quarters for the previous 4 years and some quality players, I think I should have been continentally recognised.

Archived