How to delete a player?

Hey there guys, my brother is a immature **** and made himself onto the 10.3 database! therefore I just started a game, without knowing. Made 12 transfers, who I am very proud of :), then I look at my favourate team Chelsea, to see who they have signed, and relaise that they have a superstar right back, who has my brothers name. He has 20 for Pace, Acceleration, Crossing, Strength Determination, Concentration and Tackling. Then 18 for Stamina and and Workrate! I need to get rid of him! I tired the FMRTE and I cant get it too work.

Since you've just started cant you just remove him from the database using the official editor and start again? I can't see you loosing too much if its a game you've only just started.

Since you've just started cant you just remove him from the database using the official editor and start again? I can't see you loosing too much if its a game you've only just started.

Hmm but I'll have to make all these transfers again...

• 6 years later...
8 hours ago, zabarac82 said:

hello everyone, I play FM15 and benefits FMRTE. Something I had tinkered around Aleksandra Mitrovic now, he's with me in Naples or have him at Sampdoria. Can someone help me?

FMRTE is not a supported application and so cannot be discussed on the forums.  Have a look in the Editor's Hideaway for help in general.

• FrazT locked this topic

Archived