Decrease in Value

I bought Dentinho for my anderlecht side in January for 17million, he was only 23 then. At the end of the season he played nearly 90games that season, he had played 60odd when he joined me in jan and played and 25ish for me, he played really well for me and was signing of the season. He scored about 15 and had 10 assists, he was playing LW so this was very good. At the start of the next season he was valued at 10million, i though it would decrease through pre season and by jan he should be up to 20million. its now january and hes worth 4.7million even though he has had an amazing season so far, Played 24 scored 20 with 8 assists, he is now attracting interest from the cream of the crop in europe and im constanly turning down clubs for him. Yet his value had decreased more that 10million even though he has been playing amazing he also scored 5 in 5 in europe. I don't see how his value has gone down so much even though he has been one of the best players in the world. Anyone know why this has happened?

When you paid 17M for him, how much was his actual value? After a season his value drops from what you paid to his actual value, which would be the 10M. Other factors also include the length of his current contract and current form (but by the sounds of it he aint doing too badly).

Archived