National team / club reputation connection ???

Hey guys i was wondering when you apply to a national team if they check the reputation of the club you re managing.

check my case. i 'm in indian league 4 seasons three league championships , continental reputation but i always get rejected from national teams.even from teams like tahiti and vanuatu (for god's shake!!)

patch 10.3

has anyone managed a national team while he was at a tiny club ? (i guess indian league teams are compared to english conference etc )

To be honest i have not, i rarely manage internation teams, in fact my current save (2030's) is my first ever go. I can see it happening though, i think most nation teams would want more than continental reputation, also remember that Tahiti etc are not on the continent, although im not sure how much that would ahve to do with it.

So to wrap my post up, im sorry but i dont know if its taken into account.

In My save I am Managing Hyde and When i was in League 1 the England job became available and even though I had gained 3 back to back promotion's Won the JPT & FA Trophy aswell as about 18 personal awards And was offered the Manchester United Job i still missed out on getting the England job to Stuart bloody Pearce of all people!

In My save I am Managing Hyde and When i was in League 1 the England job became available and even though I had gained 3 back to back promotion's Won the JPT & FA Trophy aswell as about 18 personal awards And was offered the Manchester United Job i still missed out on getting the England job to Stuart bloody Pearce of all people!

in my game Stuart Pearce ALWAYS gets the England job... GAAAHH!

guys with my indian team first year no asian competition. second year i qualified through the group stage of confederation cup (europa league) and third year i failed in asian europa and forth year i qualified through the group stage of the asian champions league. which is a massive accomplishment if you think that indian teams suck and every time the bets were like other team 1,00 my team 16,00 :D so it was a bit like against all odds

anywayz my reputation is continental i checked through fmrte and i had about 2800 in world reputation

i think its more than enough for the likes of vanuatu and lets say teams like pakistan

can someone confirm that in order to manage vanuatu since your nation is from another continent (i have greek nationality) you must have worldwide reputation ?

is there any chance that its the leagues reputation the problem ? indian league has 4 (lol)

i bet league one must have a better reputation than this ^^

No, I got African, Oceanian and European teams like Azerbaijan that offered me a job when I just started a game with automatic reputation and being unemployed. I got Egyptian job after 1/2 season with Ajax and Ivory Coast after 1/2 season AZ (both new games).

I can't see why you get those jobs but it's certainly not your reputation.

Archived