In a row records

Oh...congrats by the way!

thanks man! It was really hard this year. I was losing by 2-0 ! I ended up winning 3-2. Most impressive thing was that I was able to score one after one my players got send off.

It truly was an awesome comeback.

check it out.

thanks man! It was really hard this year. I was losing by 2-0 ! I ended up winning 3-2. Most impressive thing was that I was able to score one after one my players got send off.

check it out.

I thought for a second that AC Milan player said Michelle Pfeiffer! Almost!

Nice dirty ace.

I seem to win twice, lose once, win twice, lose once, win twice, it never seems to be a perfect chain :p.

You have to make sure the players are properly motivated, especially in key matches, and in cups you also have to have a bit of luck sometimes.

You have to make sure the players are properly motivated, especially in key matches, and in cups you also have to have a bit of luck sometimes.

That's the thing, I'm talking in the champions league which means I always make it out of my group (on top too) and then when it's knockout stage, things just sometimes dont go right for me, I can lose, or draw when posession and shots attempted say I should win. It's luck mostly really, even with the best players in the world you cant expect to win 100% of the time.

That's the thing, I'm talking in the champions league which means I always make it out of my group (on top too) and then when it's knockout stage, things just sometimes dont go right for me, I can lose, or draw when posession and shots attempted say I should win. It's luck mostly really, even with the best players in the world you cant expect to win 100% of the time.

Yes, many variables influence how you perform in important matches. One of the things is actually having players that enjoy or relish playing in big matches. The majority of the time my players tend to step up their performances on such occasions. I do lose some matches in the CL from time to time, but they're usually very tight losses. Something that I can make up in the second leg. I found it also helps when you have the first leg away and the second at home, but that's purely up to the game to determine how the draw pans out.

Playing the same eleven players also helps a lot. You get the most consistent performances that way.

check it out.

Hahaha... you did it in the Gerard Arena :D

that must be painful for some red fans :p

I found it also helps when you have the first leg away and the second at home, but that's purely up to the game to determine how the draw pans out.

It's the other way around for me. Since I'm always expected to lose the away matches, I can use the 'no pressure' team talk, and all my players perform miles better than they did at home, with the 'good luck' tt. It happens very often that I lose the home game with 2-0, and then win the away leg with 3-0 or 4-1.

Won the league every season since starting in a row, currently in 2023. Won the champions league back to back just recently and hopefully don't win it again as I look to the champions league as the only place for intense competition. The league can get boring as it's pretty easy to win.

In a past FM (07 or 08) I've won 35 consecutive league titles with Austrian club Kapfenberger SV - now, due to a new sponsor they're called SKV Superfund. That kind of success put the club firmly in the top spot which they could hold for another 9 years after I went to manage in Italy. In European competition on the other hand it wasn't that easy and I only won the UEFA Cup three times, losing a few more times in the final against big-league teams from Spain, Italy or England. Never won the CL even once, but with dynamic league reputation coming up in FM11 this will certainly be a scenario I'll revisit, hoping for different results :D

On FM08 around 25 consecutive league titles with East Belfast, along with various streaks of about 10 in a row in all of the cups. Plus a 350 game league unbeaten streak. Only one CL win though, stupid Northern Ireland league :D

This is where Nep comes in and obliterates those achievements in Northern Ireland, as he usually does :p

I'm currently aiming for my 8th consecutive Premier League title this year; I've just clocked up my 104th unbeaten Premier League game. Unfortunately I don't seem to have the same consistency in cups; over the same period I've only won the CL three times and the FA Cup 4 times. I'm in 2025 now and only won the league cup for the first time last year

Archived