Stadium Expansion for Man Utd

I am into season 2011-2012 and am taking Man Utd since the first season. Till now, the club has refused to expand the stadium. Finances are excellent and have been successful.

But I edited the stadium capacity to 200,000 before the game to see how far the capacity would increase. The club is also now debt free.

My question is, has anyone experienced their stadium capacity to be more than 200,000 after expansion? I would like to see whether the board will eventually grant my request.

If 200,000 is the maximum capacity for OT, then they will either

- deny your request if the stadium is not consistently filled

- build a new 100,000 seat stadium and sell this current one but the new stadium will never be as big as 200,000 seats. Usually it'd cap around 130k IMO.

Originally posted by Macyst:

If 200,000 is the maximum capacity for OT, then they will either

- deny your request if the stadium is not consistently filled

- build a new 100,000 seat stadium and sell this current one but the new stadium will never be as big as 200,000 seats. Usually it'd cap around 130k IMO.

Well, the attendance is regularly filled to nearly the maximum. I am am just trying to test the AI here whether the board would go beyond a 200000 seater. I heard that someone in this forum achieved a 275000 capacity with Liverpool!

Archived