Getting a header off at most corners but never hitting the target

Playing with Arsenal and my corner tactics are set to aim at the far post where Naldo is set to attack.My problem is he seems to be winning a large amount of corners however most times he just heads over the bar.Nearing the end of the season and his current stats are 59 shots on goal, 9 on target and 3 goals scored with 90% of those shots at least coming from corners. Has anyone else had a problem like this from corners or is Naldo just not very good at attacking headers??I've tried using Bendtner to attack the corners as well but his goals to shots ratio ain't too pretty either (12/81 goals to shots which doesn't seem great for a striker).

I noticed this too.

I even experimented a bit, put my winger as the back post runner for the target of the far post corner. Wins most of the headers, but always over the bar.

Little programming anomoly I guess. I havent considered doing much about it mind you, I get around 10 goals a season from my centre back using the tactic,which I will still see as a bonus, despite the false hope these corners will continue to give me.

The word is 10.3 made headers far less accurate if the player is marked. However, as is usually the case with nerfs/buffs, it looks as if they over did it. 50% of the time the ball goes straight to my guy attacking the near post and it sails over the bar every time.

So now I try to get the ball to the feet of a star handler out at the near post and discourage my wingers and full backs from crossing deep. Header attempts just aren't worth it when there is anyone covering.

Archived