Injuries during match warmup

Would anyone have a problem with this being added to the game?

I would TBH. I know that it happens form time to time IRL, but it's just too rare and it would be so annoyable to happen in FM. At least for me. :)

Would be difficult to implement though. Once your in the match screen there's nothing you can do - so unless it took you back to the squad selection screen to choose a replacement then the only way to do it would be to go with 6 subs, which isn't what normally happens IRL I don't think.

If you (the manager) had the option of not warming up too much before the game, or warming up a great deal, then that might dictate the likelihood of injury. I am not against this idea, I in ways like it as it would add to the unpredictability of FM. I would mind however if you didn't have a way to minimise the likelihood of injury, which is why IMO if we have pre-match injuries we need manager options on how much/little you want your team to warm up.

If you (the manager) had the option of not warming up too much before the game, or warming up a great deal, then that might dictate the likelihood of injury. I am not against this idea, I in ways like it as it would add to the unpredictability of FM. I would mind however if you didn't have a way to minimise the likelihood of injury, which is why IMO if we have pre-match injuries we need manager options on how much/little you want your team to warm up.

Ye, this one does it :).

Archived