Fm2010 + ddr3 ram

Hi guys just looking for some nerdy feedback.

Am near completion a new rig with an AMD Phenom II x3 and 2GB DDR3 RAM. I was wondering if anyone has a similar spec setup and could tell me how well their system plays FM10? Amount of players in DB, number of leagues, processing speed, etc.

Granted I'm going to be told 'buy more RAM', but having a girlfriend, solicitor and a passion for beer, it may be a while before I'm able to put anymore in.

Im getting quite excited about being able to play multiple leagues instead of just the English leagues on my little Turion powered laptop.

Cheers people,

Brad

Go to crucial for more ram. You'll definitely need it if you want to play more than just the english leagues. So you can afford to pay for it perhaps you'll have to do without the girlfriend or even the beer for a while.....;)

http://www.crucial.com/uk/store/partspecs.aspx?IMODULE=BL2KIT25664TB1608

Go to crucial for more ram. You'll definitely need it if you want to play more than just the english leagues. So you can afford to pay for it perhaps you'll have to do without the girlfriend or even the beer for a while.....;)

[/url]

Bugger, I was hoping with it being DDR3 I could get away with just at least another league or two. Am not going to Crucial I'm afraid I find them to be a bit of a rip off.

There's no way giving up girlfriend, her ass is too damn fine.... but I cant live without beer either....

Choices, choices...

Archived