Does it matter if you exceed the recommended player database?

I am planning on finally playing this game with large database on and all the leagues from England, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Italy, Russia, Scotland and would like to add Brazil and Argentina but I exceed the recommended players by about 1000. I would like to know if the game would run very slow if I chose to run that amount of leagues.

I have 2 gig of ram a d a core duo CPU laptop if thar helps.

I always exceed the recommended number of leagues and players. The game may still be quite quick at first, but will get slower over time.

The degree of slowness depends on your specs and the amount of leagues and players you choose. As long as that's okay for you there is nothing to worry about :)

Thanks for the replies guys, I just don't want to wait 5 miniutes after every game for the computer to process.

I have decided to run 15 leagues, all the divisions from them leagues and database on large. Recommends my limit of players to be 75000 but I selected 84000.

Countries are Australia, Argentina, Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portrugal, Russia, Scotland, Spain, Turkey and USA.

I don't want to wait 5 miniutes after every game I play or an hour after every season for the game to update.

Estimated game speed is half a star (always is I think) and computer performance is 4 stars if that helps.

I am planning on finally playing this game with large database on and all the leagues from England, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Italy, Russia, Scotland and would like to add Brazil and Argentina but I exceed the recommended players by about 1000. I would like to know if the game would run very slow if I chose to run that amount of leagues.

I have 2 gig of ram a d a core duo CPU laptop if thar helps.

Try the game with the amount of leagues you want to use and if you think its a bit too slow then try downloading gamebooster and try again. Gamebooster is a small free program that will temporarily stop all the processes that you have running in the background that you really dont need for your operating system to run ok and should help a bit with performance. Remember to ignore what it says about the amount of stars you have as this system doesn't work properly.

Link to download gamebooster http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Thanks for the reply guys. I went for all the leagues in England, Spain, Portrugal, Holland, Russia, Turkey, Italy and Scotland. I think players database is 58000 while if I had kept the leagues I wanted it would have bee 86000.

my computer never seems to tell me my recommended amount, so i never go over 30000, and run about 19 different divisions. does anyone think that my recommended limit is probably quite higher than this? recently new laptop, and my other one used to go red when i went above my recommended limit..

Archived