What do you DO while playing FM?

Me? I chuck some music on, browse the SI forums while it's continuing through days and sometimes watch some TV.

I can't sit there and play it for hours. I have to do something as well!

That is what I do to the letter!

Me? I chuck some music on, browse the SI forums while it's continuing through days and sometimes watch some TV.

I can't sit there and play it for hours. I have to do something as well!

i do exactly the same mate thats why i love having spotify on in the background.

I`ve got 2 PC`s next to each other, so while FM is processing, I usually turn my chair towards the other computer and browse, follow the updates on real football, news and the forum, chatting on MSN/IRC/ICQ. If you load up so many leagues processing takes some time, so I generally have plenty of time to do other stuff besides FM ;)

Music is on usually as well and Civilization IV on the opposite side of my desk, where my gf is playing her game on her (better) computer.

Everything thats been listed here basically.

Because I loaded WAY to many leagues for what my laptop can handle in game Saturdays take an age to process, so I usually play some of the windows games, solitaire or free cell usually.

At the moment it's just usually a random Itunes mix in the background, and dip into a book (got one on the go about the origins of the J-League and football's popularity in Japan at the moment - quite an interesting read) when there's a big set of results generating. When I'm not between permanent houses and can get back to my preferred setup, there'll be some sort of TV/Xbox action on the go as well, no doubt. Watching a real football match while playing FM = wintimes.

Archived