Why do teams keep doing this?

wowmx.png

You know I've seen teams go with a flat 5 back line in my man utd save....but I didn't really think too much of it because I am on like a 60 game winning streak....teams should be afraid of me.

But this is the earliest I have ever seen this happen in a save; this is the opening preseason and its my 5th friendly...and I've 2 games including my last one.

Also I've never seen this variation of this before and thats the reason I wanted to post it.

So what other variations of this flat 5 back line have you seen before? Why do so many teams love it?

Looks like the AI just doesn't know how to deal with 3 up front in any way... I mean a 5-2-3? They are scared of conceding yet they put 3 up front instead of maybe a 5-4-1?

AI obviously has issues with this for some reason.

BTW, 60 game winning streak sounds like one boring game, absolutely no challenge.

Looks like the AI just doesn't know how to deal with 3 up front in any way... I mean a 5-2-3? They are scared of conceding yet they put 3 up front instead of maybe a 5-4-1?

AI obviously has issues with this for some reason.

BTW, 60 game winning streak sounds like one boring game, absolutely no challenge.

The challenge is to keep your winning streak going as long as possible

60 game winning streak wut? It looks like you just started the game.

Please read what I wrote more carefully mate ;)

Do you always play that formation, with 3 up front?

It's probably the AI trying to counter your extra striker with another defender...?

I've been testing out a new tactic.

I can't help that I'm awesome :rolleyes:

It's most likely the AI trying to counter your formation, having said that, whenever I am 2-0 down and go for a more attacking style the commentator informs me the opposition are "going for a more attacking formation" which to me seems stupid, surely?!

The thing is I have seen this in my main save where I play with a 4-2-4 with an AML, AMR, FC, FC.

Archived