How is an Attendance determined?

I am playing as Hyde United and I have managed to reach the premiership, My team has a National reputation, a Stadium with a capacity of 6,000 Which on average was full last season in the Championship.

Now i will set out my problem, My board announced at the beginning of the season that at the end of this campaign we will move into a new 16,000 stadium, which should be a decent result really but in my recent game playing at home against Liverpool i could only manage a measly 660 attendance! which as you can imagine has a very adverse affect on my Finances and would only be excentuated in a bigger stadium, What should i do? or can i do?

Ordinarily you would think That Liverpool away to Hyde would be a capacity match anyway so i don't understand the low attendance to begin with, also does the fact Hyde is a rather smal town have an adverse effect on how many potential Supporter's it has/could have?

Just to add, It's Currently half time against Manchester United no less and my attendance is once again 660 - WTF, Hyde is literally a 15 minute drive from Old Trafford, whihc as everybody knows United fill every game yet their away fans cant filll Ewen Fields? rediculous, infact United travelling fans on a weekly basis could probably ordinarily fill Hyde's ground themselves, Very unrealistic

If the stadium was mostly full last season and you are getting a new stadium then good. So you had one bad showing from the fans.

As long as the team continues to perform well they will buy tickets.

Besides there isn't anything you can do but request stadium expansion, if the boards already getting a new one then all the better. Wish mine would get a bigger one.

A small team vs a top world team. Fans don't want to see those things, not even Man U fans likely, they want to pay for exciting matches. Now if you beat Man U and face them again next season you might see a change in those numbers. ;)

I am playing as Hyde United and I have managed to reach the premiership, My team has a National reputation, a Stadium with a capacity of 6,000 Which on average was full last season in the Championship.

Now i will set out my problem, My board announced at the beginning of the season that at the end of this campaign we will move into a new 16,000 stadium, which should be a decent result really but in my recent game playing at home against Liverpool i could only manage a measly 660 attendance! which as you can imagine has a very adverse affect on my Finances and would only be excentuated in a bigger stadium, What should i do? or can i do?

Ordinarily you would think That Liverpool away to Hyde would be a capacity match anyway so i don't understand the low attendance to begin with, also does the fact Hyde is a rather smal town have an adverse effect on how many potential Supporter's it has/could have?

At a guess, your new stadium is being built in such a way that it is impacting your old stadium's seating capacity. Thus, you may end up being restricted for the year to 660 as the maximum you can pack into your ground. This will not reflect on the eventual number of people who will flock to see you get blown of the pitch by Manchester United next year, should you survive your promotion. :)

It's probably because you only have 660 seats. In the Prem you can't have standing crowds. When I got there with Bath we had a stadium the held 8k but only 900 seated. We averaged 900 for the year.

This is a major flaw in the game. No club would be allowed in the Premier League with only a few hundred seats in real life, whether a move to a new stadium is in the future or not. A club needs to have at least 15,000 seats. That's why Blackpool played their first couple of games away, to allow enough time to build a temporary stand or two.

Archived