why the game can drive you mad and give you so much joy!

I've just had a game full of emotions for FM. As Rochdale, went 3-0 down away to Plymouth inside 30mins and was on the brink of quitting the match through anger. I got to half time, gave the team a roasting and carried on for the 2nd half. Made all 3 changes midway through the 2nd half and came back to win 4-3. Don't you just love moments like that!!!

For a management game I've never been so tense and enthralled by a game at times.

I was on the other end of the OP's situation in one match. totally dominated an away game in the first 3/4 of the match then my idiot defense decided to take a coffee break.

Foul right outside the box, free kick goal.

Penalty, goal.

Then both CB's cross the field to close down the ball on the left side that already had the left back on him. Left the center wide open and a game tying goal. (this is just the stupid AI, why would both CB's move to the left side leaving guys wide open, and they aren't bad backs good quality players).

All that in the last 15 mins of play. 3 of my 4 backs finished with ratings under 6 after a good solid first half. Needless to say I was ****ed.

But there are good moments when your team can surprise you as well.

Archived