FM10 - Asking prices.....e

Why are they so high ?

I've just started about my 50th game and decided to be Juventus manager and make them into World Champions, anyway on a new db i got a 22.5m transfer budget and thought i would like to sign Aaron Lennon for about 15/20m (which he would cost in real life imo). So i go make an offer of 15.5m and it's rejected so i decided to have a look how much they want for him on FMRTE only to find the asking price is 31.5m ! and for Walcott it's 42.5m. Infact any player i look at their asking prices are just way too high and unrealistic.

So i decide to load up the orginal 10.3 database (as i thought it might be the DB that was dodgy) and the asking prices were the same! Just silly imo.

Any way i can sort this ?

un-realistic numbers. i mean james vaughen from everton in real life is worth around 5-8million. Everton want 15-20million on the game. Wtf. :p

Clubs may not want to sell, but things on fm seem a bit rediculous. People only sell for that much is City, Barca or Real are the buyers. wtf.

un-realistic numbers. i mean james vaughen from everton in real life is worth around 5-8million. Everton want 15-20million on the game. Wtf. :p

Clubs may not want to sell, but things on fm seem a bit rediculous. People only sell for that much is City, Barca or Real are the buyers. wtf.

Everton won't get that much in the RW, nearer 1.5 - 2.5 mil maximum. Do agree though, the prices are plain silly irrespective of whether they want to sell imo.

The reason for this is the clubs dont want to sell. If you wait a season and they may sell for a bit less.

You must admit though every players got their price, and sometimes AI gives ridiculous prices for players who aren't even that good.

Archived