Problem 1

My 3D randomly decided to not work one day. it just stopped.

Need people to tell me and link me everything i might need to download to get it back, or any possible solutions.

It did once work, although now i am unable to click the "enable 3D match cameras" check box.

pleeassseee help :)

Do as suggested above and update your graphics card drivers. It might also be a good idea to run a virus and\or spyware scan. If you do this at the same time as having fm running make sure that it ignores the fm folders.

What other stuff do you have running at the same time as fm? Have you installed something new recently as perhaps maybe something is causing a conflict?

Bakermush - How do you update???

Trekman - Will try to update :) already done virus, i have none :/ not installed much new stuff, especially stuff that would effect it, so i dnt think its that...

vinsinaty - computer has been started and shut down many a time :) and problem two with be a new thread when 1 is resolved :D

vinsinaty - computer has been started and shut down many a time :) and problem two with be a new thread when 1 is resolved :D

I think you should post now. Both might be related in some way.

Trekman - Will try to update :) already done virus, i have none not installed much new stuff, especially stuff that would effect it, so i dnt think its that...

vinsinaty - computer has been started and shut down many a time :) and problem two with be a new thread when 1 is resolved

If you click Start/Control Panel/Device Manager and then on the drop down list find your graphics drivers [mine are under Display Adapter/ATI Radeon HD 3450], right click them and click "Update Driver Software". :thup:

14625334.jpg

Find the make and model of your graphics card by typing in "dxdiag" in the search box on your start panel (the windows logo thingy)> click the dxdiag.exe icon (it's a blue/black circle with a yellow x in it), that will give your computer's full specs, click "save all information" which will put a notepad file on your desktop with more info on your computer than you can shake a stick at. Open this, find Display Devices (it's the 4th grouping) which will give you the model of your graphics card (for illustration mine says NVIDIA GeForce 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i). Finally type "Graphics card X (insert the actual name here) update drivers" into Google, and the first link should be the page for the official website of the manufacturer with the most recent driver updates. (example using my card)

Edit: Bakermush beat me with the other way!

Thanks Bakermush for the nice reply, and this may sound stupid to you, but where the hell is device manager?!?!

This is my control panel...

ControlPanel.jpg

How do i get to it?! :p

Also thanks Brian for the reply :) even if baker beat you to it ;)

Mines listed under display adapters.....but yours may well be the video controller.

The fact it has the ? next to it may well point to the route of all your problems.

Yep what Jedaye said. :thup:

It look's like you have an error with your graphics drivers, as it as a yellow question mark next to it.

So that's probably the reason why your 3D as stopped working, have you uninstalled any programs latley before your 3D stopped working?

On an old computer i once rebooted it completly and it deleted all my Graphics Drivers, so i had to download and install the drivers manually, after hours of searching on Google to find the right drivers i needed.

Try right clicking, and click updating Driver software and see if it sorts it..

doesnt say, i click on details and it says ...

"Driver Provider - Unknown"

"Driver Date - Not Available"

"Driver Version - Not Available"

"Digital Signer - Not Digitally Signed"

It seems to have disappeared?!

My computer is a HP Desktop, it was top of the range in like 2006? 2007? around then

No idea what has happened to these drivers

What do i dooooo?!?!?!

Basically,

The driver wont update because of this...

prompt.jpg

None of them will, all same reason

What do i doooo?!?!?!

Yep that's exactly what happened with me, i had bought my old PC off a friend and i had no disk,so i had no idea what Gfx card i had.

I found a program that you download which inspects your computer, and it identifies what Graphics card is installed on your computer and if your lucky it will also tell you what drivers you need to download. .

I can't remember what the program was called, but i'll have a quick google and see if i can find it.

Cant spend money on this :( i mean i would if it was my computer, but seeing as its the family computer, and i plan to get my own within the next few year, i may aswell save :/

Will try first option tho :)

doesnt say, i click on details and it says ...

"Driver Provider - Unknown"

"Driver Date - Not Available"

"Driver Version - Not Available"

"Digital Signer - Not Digitally Signed"

It seems to have disappeared?!

My computer is a HP Desktop, it was top of the range in like 2006? 2007? around then

No idea what has happened to these drivers

What do i dooooo?!?!?!

Have you rebooted your PC latley?

If you do a factory reset on your PC it does this to your graphics/audio drivers, as i've learnt the hard way in the past.

Or Have you recently installed or deleted something from your computer? But not sure if installing or deleting something would have done that to your gfx drivers..

Cant spend money on this :( i mean i would if it was my computer, but seeing as its the family computer, and i plan to get my own within the next few year, i may aswell save :/

Will try first option tho :)

It will scan your hardware for free. So you should be able to find the name of your gfx card.

Oh yeah don't buy anything after the test, you can always download the drivers for free else where.

If you just use the program to scan and find out what Gfx card you have installed on your computer[the scan is free], and then just use google to search for the Drivers you need.

Or go to the official website for the Maker of your Gfx card installed on your computer, they normally have all drivers available for free download on their sites.

It's finding the correct driver that can be a pain.

Right i have a current status of my computer by belarc, now what am i looking at for this problem?

What section of the report should i look at to see what i need to install???

Pretty sure this link wont work for you,

but this is a link to the report i got .....

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Belarc/Advisor/System/tmp/(049759620328).html

thats not a url. I haven't used it for a while but it was pretty obvious which the gfx card was. It is more then likely ATI or Nvid

Yeah it will be something like that, and if you right click on it it should give you information about it including the name of the Gfx card.

Archived