FMH 2011 to iPhone as well?

Ok, I may be daft, but in reading the announcement and forums I am unclear if FMH 2011 is being released for both PSP and iPhone at the same time. Its clear that the PSP version is being released later this year, but I don't see any information about an iPhone release. Will it be a simultaneous release and if not, when can we expect 2011 for iPhone?

Let me also just take a moment to say that I gave the PC FM a whirl, but found it overhwhelming. I have seen some comments in here about the lack of depth on the handheld version, but I just absolutely love it. While I couldn't get into the PC version, I am wildly addicted to the handheld version and prefer dealing with the big picture instead of all the small details. Only thing I really wish for is some form of 3D highlights instead of the dots.

• SI Staff

I dont think that the iPhone version will be out simultaneously with the PSP and PC versions of the game; but as of yet there isn't a release date fixed for it I'm afraid (when there is it'll be announced here).

Archived