Help :(

Didnt know where to post this, so if i am in the wrong lobby, i am sorry.

Recently my resolution of football manager had screwed up, normally everything is well spaced out and in the normal font, but now...

screenie3.jpg

If someone could please tell me how to make it go back to normal... post!!!!

Its really annoying and makes things really hard to read. :(

Andy

I have :/ it does the same thing to all resolution options, it never used to do this, its only happened recently, and it wont go back no matter how many times i start up the game!

Thanks for the post though :) much appreciated

I have :/ it does the same thing to all resolution options, it never used to do this, its only happened recently, and it wont go back no matter how many times i start up the game!

Thanks for the post though :) much appreciated

Ah ok, no problem.

If you ask in the Skinning Hideout

I'm sure Michael Murray will know how to sort it. :thup:

This is the only game i play on the computer :/

I haven't changed anything, just one day everything went small :p

And a few months before this, the 3D cameras became unavailable?

If any super amazing people could get one or both of these issues back to normal i would be soooooooooooo happy! :D:D:D

Thanks for posting!

Keep the suggestions coming :)

My 1st thing would be to check your screen res out of the game. Are you playing at a res out side of what your screen can handle. I would then update everything. Run scans and then retest. It sounds like some setting is off to me. Last I would try a reinstall to make sure some files haven't been corrupted.

also....does changing to window/full screen effect it?

What's the native screen resoluton of your monitor, what screen resolution is your computer currently set to and what screen resolution have you set FM to, and do you play in full-screen or windowed mode.

If the 3D views have stopped working then it points to a driver problem with your graphics card, so make sure you drivers are up-to-date.

Jedaye - im not sure, i dont think its the graphics for this one, because i may be wrong but i think the res is wrong somehow, as my whole comp seems smaller than it should be, although its not as noticable as in fm...

Sgrubb - What do you mean how did i get it window based???

Archived