FM 2011 availability via Steam in Russia and Ukraine? Ever?

Hi guys!

Could you, please, advise whether it will be possible to buy FM'11 in Ukraine and Russia through Steam (or other on-line means)? At the moment there is no such feature for us. I have FM09 (downloaded through my office IP which is in London) and FM10 (entered a code from a box-copy) through Steam. But that's an exception, we can't buy them through Steam in our territories.

I know that 1C will be releasing FM11 in Russia (I hope there won't be another lousy Russian translation and we'll be able to enjoy the original game) and wander whether internet downloading/buying issue will be solved as well.

P.S. Will FM Handheld version for Iphone ever be available in Russian (which works in Ukraine, Belarus and Moldova as well) appstore?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,

Ivan from Kiev, Ukraine.

Hi Viiralx,

Yes, there is 1c online. Through buying localized versions on-line (or a box copy) here is a bugger - due to arse-paralizingly poor adaptation(translation, additional security measures, etc) of the original, user usually has huge problems with updates, support, etc.

Thus it's always better to avoid 'crooked-handed' local publishers and get the same copy as everybody else in Europe.

Archived