Changing Objectives

Does this regularly happen?

I'm Braga and had to qualify for the Europa League (starting in the second qual round) at the start my minimum expectation was to qualify for Group Stages, which I did, now I'm there it says the minimum expectation is to qualify for 1st Knockout Round.

Is this common, me going crazy or an issue with the game?

Interesting little twist to the above:

I progressed to the 1st Knockout Round (eliminated by Fiorentina) and my Confidence page now says:

'Minimum Expectation is that the team reaches the Phase 1 Group Stage' - 'The Board are delighted that the team reached First Knockout Round'

I don't really care just wondering why the objective keeps changing.

What version of the game are you playing, because I think it was on FM08 where I was England coach and in the world cup I had an initial expectation of the second round?

When I qualified for the second round the expectations changed to quarter finals.

Again when I made it to the QF it changed again to the SF. Then what I happened? I lost to Brazil on penalties and was sacked because I did not meet expectations.

WHAT CRAP!

I'm playing on the FM10. What happened to you two is worse than what happened to me but is still v. frustrating.

The same has happened to me again the following season - Initial Expectation Grp Stage, met that Expectation only for it to be changed, this time I failed to get out of the group (oh my :( ) so the board aren't too happy!

The worst thing is that loss on penalties isn't even treated as a loss in game and it was against the World No 1 team and I had been ravaged by injuries 3 out for whole tournament which happened before first match.

off topi: Which is maybe another feature for int man that should be included. i.e. where irl you can replace an injured player in the squad before first match is played.

The worst thing is that loss on penalties isn't even treated as a loss in game and it was against the World No 1 team and I had been ravaged by injuries 3 out for whole tournament which happened before first match.

off topi: Which is maybe another feature for int man that should be included. i.e. where irl you can replace an injured player in the squad before first match is played.

That sucks, it's a shame that the game doesn't recognise injury problems etc

Archived