Just WTF

5af18h.jpg

The other day I had a 4 goal lead wiped out within 37 minutes; now I have a 3 goal lead wiped out in 5 minutes.

The 2nd and 3rd goals were carbon copies of each other, a run down the wing followed by a cross that was put in from a yard (for some reason my defence cannot stop crosses).

At 4-3 up I have a goal ruled out that was onside but they scored THREE goals that were offside.

Why does it seem that every goal comes up with 'Player X feel that the goal shouldn't have stood'?

There is no need for this controversy, the linesmen make maybe 1 costly decision out of the whole weekend, not 4 in 1 half.

Why does it seem that every goal comes up with 'Player X feel that the goal shouldn't have stood'?

Don't pay attention to what your players think. Even clearly legit goals come up with these comments

However, if the ME 'comments' that the goal (Or a card or penalty... or whatever) was wrong, then you should be angry

Don't pay attention to what your players think. Even clearly legit goals come up with these comments

However, if the ME 'comments' that the goal (Or a card or penalty... or whatever) was wrong, then you should be angry

It came up 'Dunfermline have a right to feel aggrieved by that' for 1 of them, and then the other 2 had players who were furious.

maybe one of them was offside then. The other two are the players opinion and probably were legit goals.

The goal in question was the 1st one that they scored, take that away and they lose the confidence that they gained, just before half-time.

So the one goal that shouldn't have stood cost me the game.

I would be more worried about your team talks....what are you saying to the players. What is there motivation.....do you change your tactics? I see this as more user error if it happens a lot rather then anything else.

Archived