Question about the PSP (newbie)

Hey all, I have some newbie question as I just got a PSP with FM Handheld 2010.

I've played the PC version for years but wondered if some of you could help.

1, is there an official and or unofficial update for the PSP version, I can see one for the iphone, but wondered if there was anything for the PSP

2, Are there any graphics for the PSP, I guess the same rules apply as the PC version, but if so could you just point me in the right direction, I remember using a friends back when it was the 07 version or somewhere around there and they were getting logos.

I think that's about it for now, can't wait to start playing it but thought I’d check first before starting a new game, thank you for any help.

• SI Staff
1, is there an official and or unofficial update for the PSP version, I can see one for the iphone, but wondered if there was anything for the PSP

There aren't any patches available for the PSP game, there are various unofficial database updates around though which I'm sure some forum users will point you at (we don't champion any particular update for obvious reasons).

2, Are there any graphics for the PSP, I guess the same rules apply as the PC version, but if so could you just point me in the right direction, I remember using a friends back when it was the 07 version or somewhere around there and they were getting logos.

In a similar manner for the database updates there are some third-party graphical add-ons for the PSP game.

Hope you enjoy the game,

Marc

Archived