FM Online....

Well me & my friends have been doing an online network game for the past two years on 09 & 10.

Its just like a standard game by yourself, except other people can be in it with you, you can do as many seasons as you like just like you would by yourself.

everything is the same, everybody has to continue before you progress so its quicker if you have a force continue timer set. Each player controls there own team but you all play on the same save.

Anything else?

Well, thats what i had trouble with when i first started.

The thing i do is download this server program called hamachi:

Download link to hamachi

Tick the box at the bottom and click on the 'Download Now' Button.

then install it accordingly, its easy enough to follow. Tell me when you've done then il carry on.

This is just the method & program i use, others may be different but this works fine for me and my friends. :)

Right, now Open up hamachi & turn it on using the big power button if you havent already done that.

Click on the 'Network' Tab, then 'Create a new server..'

Then you call the server what you like & give it a password if you like.

Let me know when you have done that. :)

Its oright, someone did this for me a while back soo i might aswell help.

Your friend or friends all need to download hamachi, install it and then join your server.

with the name and password you selected.

Then when you go on FM, go onto preferences and then network i think it is.

The give your server a name, whatever you like dosent have to be the same as your hamachi server, and tick the 'run as server' box, you dont need a password it's perfectly safe.

Then click confirm, then start a new game as you would normally then tell me when you have done all that Hahaa :)

Yeah same patch & yeah just a normal game, if so then on hamachi, if your friend has joined your server, there should be a number next to your name. This is an I.P number, your friend needs to copy and paste this.

then he should go on FM, and from the menu select 'Network' i think it is (the bottom out of the 4 tabs). And then if your network name or number does not show up, click on 'join other server' then he just paste your I.P number into the space, and click join, your server should then appear and he should then be able to join. Once he's joined he should click on opions and 'create new user'. you both will then be in the game. If you have any problems just say :)

Archived