Real transfers predicted by FM10 (just loved!)

Im playin a 2017 save and many "Big name" tranfers ocurred in a very similar way than those that actually happened this summer transfer window. Of course normal transfers are "normally" random but some like: Ozil signed by R. Madrid (ocurred in 2013 for 12M), Yayá Toure by M.City (ocurred in 2012 for 40M), Diego back to Wolfsburg (2012 for 15M), Squillaci to Arsenal (2011 for 5M) and Balotelli to M.City (2011 for 35M) really surprised me this time... don't you just love when this happens? :cool:

Also I'm kind of worried because in my game Romelu Lukaku, is playing at Tottenham! :confused:

Im playin a 2017 save and many "Big name" tranfers ocurred in a very similar way than those that actually happened this summer transfer window. Of course normal transfers are "normally" random but some like: Ozil signed by R. Madrid (ocurred in 2013 for 12M), Yayá Toure by M.City (ocurred in 2012 for 40M), Diego back to Wolfsburg (2012 for 15M), Squillaci to Arsenal (2011 for 5M) and Balotelli to M.City (2011 for 35M) really surprised me this time... don't you just love when this happens? :cool:

Also I'm kind of worried because in my game Romelu Lukaku, is playing at Tottenham! :confused:

Got a request for you. Can you add a new manager and take over Hull and buy Messi. ;)

Got a request for you. Can you add a new manager and take over Hull and buy Messi. ;)

Buy a good player instead ;)

It happened to me many times in FM08, with me managing Ferro. Some players I brought to the team actually played for them the next season

But... yes, it tends to happen

Archived