This has to be a record...

That's probably it then, fans love players who do well against their rivals.

I guess there's no way of knowing but it would be interesting to see if he appeared after just that one game.

Specially considering that the community shield was his first game ! I guess there's no way of knowing that now. Still, pretty cool for a new signing to be so instantly well received by the fans :p

Come on dafuge! Do you seriously think that becomming a favoured personnel is realistic after 4 games? It was the community shield! Would Hernandez be a favoured personnel at Man Utd in real life? This area in the information section needs tuning - as we have seen from similar threads.

Come on dafuge! Do you seriously think that becomming a favoured personnel is realistic after 4 games? It was the community shield! Would Hernandez be a favoured personnel at Man Utd in ream life?

Their fans do seem quite attached to him, I hear he has sold quite a lot of shirts.

Come on dafuge! Do you seriously think that becomming a favoured personnel is realistic after 4 games? It was the community shield! Would Hernandez be a favoured personnel at Man Utd in real life? This area in the information section needs tuning - as we have seen from similar threads.

Why not? Let's say there's a lot of hype around the signing and then the player whoever he is, delivers right away in the first 4 games. I can see him making headlines and being dubbed the next whoever and immediately fall in the graces of the fans. Not to mention that in 46 seasons this had never happened to me. So it's not like it's a common occurrence. The best I had seen was after one season with great ratings..

If you guys think it is realitic then fair enough....if it was a CL final the fair enough, but not the community shield! Otherwise on that basis you would have the whole screen full within a few seasons. Agree to disagree then guys! :D

If you guys think it is realitic then fair enough....if it was a CL final the fair enough, but not the community shield! Otherwise on that basis you would have the whole screen full within a few seasons. Agree to disagree then guys! :D

Well, I'm in 2055 and my screen isn't full so there you go... :p

But the overall point I was getting at is that this part of the information screen is a great addition, but needs some work. We have seen many threads where players have done very little and got onto the list. And other times where players have been the heart and sole of the team for many years have not got onto the list, and have scored in multiple CL finals and the like. Yes I know its hard to define and players that are not foucal to the team can be a real character and fan favourite, but the coding or however players get to go onto the list needs changing IMO.

So are you saying Badass that Fabricio Oliveri can be mentioned in the same breathe as Terry Penny, Karim Beaurain, Sebastein Hoffmann, and Manuel Merino? Honestly? :p:)

Do you think Oliveri should be held in such high esteem in the Man Utd hall of fame? Can he warrant such a position after one game in a glorified firendly match? If you think yes then fair enough - but I don't think that can possiblly be the case or shouldbe based on one match...and that match being the community shield. :)

But the overall point I was getting at is that this part of the information screen is a great addition, but needs some work. We have seen many threads where players have done very little and got onto the list. And other times where players have been the heart and sole of the team for many years have not got onto the list, and have scored in multiple CL finals and the like. Yes I know its hard to define and players that are not foucal to the team can be a real character and fan favourite, but the coding or however players get to go onto the list needs changing IMO.

Well, 3 or 4 weeks ago, I would have agreed with you 100 per cent. Because I was still playing 10.0. But from the moment I patched my game I imediately started noticing changes in the way players become fan/club favorites...I think it's pretty fair as is right now...can't say the same about 10.0...

So are you saying Badass that Fabricio Oliveri can be mentioned in the same breathe as Terry Penny, Karim Beaurain, Sebastein Hoffmann, and Manuel Merino? Honestly? :p:)

Do you think Oliveri should be held in such high esteem in the Man Utd hall of fame? Can he warrant such a position after one game in a glorified firendly match?

Obviously Oliverie is an exception, it's a very rare occurrence, what I was saying is that I could see it happen in real life but also, don't forget, he might vanished from the list if he starts to play like crap or becomes irrelevant...

Merino is an interesting case. He's a DR and has been at the club for 2 seasons only. But in the first season he had an average rating of 7.71 (17 assists in 55 games) and in the second season he had an average rating of 7.59. How could he have not became a favorite? He's amazing and was completely instrumental in both seasons. What I am saying is sometimes it's more about the impact that a player makes then on how long he's been playing for the club.

I think thats realistic. Imagine irl if Joe Cole would have scored the winner against Man Utd in the opening match. He would be a straight hit.

Its surely not a permanent favorite personnel, so it could be removed if he leaves or will not do well later for the club.

I hope FM will also include if a youngster talent would be homegrown at a really small club and would leave the club at a young age for a bigger club to succeed on a bigger level, then he could be a favorite personnel for the small hometown club, especially if he left for a big price and left on a good note.

I'm not surprised at all by that... it happens all the time in USA pro sports. Staff declare someone as the future of a team and the fans freak out like it's gospel... heh, then the player ends up sucking hardcore for the team. lol

So it's not uncommon here, but then many Americans are just stupid to be honest.

My main aim is to get there myself!

I've never had anything like this happen to me, then again I'm not exactly an avid player! It's very odd though, however in real life Robbie Savage went from loved by the Birmingham fans to hated instantly. Also Christophe Duggary is on the list and I'm sure he was only at Birmingham for a few months!

Not reading the whole thread but to answer the OP, I bought Tevez for my Tottenham Save, He scored a Hat Trick on his debut and was immediatley regarded as favoured personel!

Although i think on another point, Michael Owen now has a Cult following status after scoring the winer Vs City and that was one of his earlier outings!

Do you think Oliveri should be held in such high esteem in the Man Utd hall of fame? Can he warrant such a position after one game in a glorified firendly match? If you think yes then fair enough - but I don't think that can possiblly be the case or shouldbe based on one match...and that match being the community shield. :)

Wanna see how it is pretty realistic? I just finished another season and check it out: information

- Terry Penny moved from icon to legend (has been playing in my team for like 8 years)

-Greg Mathews moved from icon to legend (he's 24 and he's in my team since he's 17, he was actually a legend before and dropped to icon only to be considered a legend again)

-Oliveri ? Didn't deliver, scored very very few goals. Gone from the list.

-Merino ? was already on the favored personnel list after 2 seasons because he did 2 amazing seasons but this year I have an amazing wonderkid and I wanted him to play so Merino was relagated to the bench. Gone from the list.

So, as you can see, it is pretty realistic.

Archived