First Time Player

Welcome, another player has seen the light!

Go to match view control, and set the speed to "Key" or "Extended". Key highlights all the key moments of a game. Extended (which i use) shows you the key moments as well as good moments of play etc.

After playing CM since 1999 I now need to change as it has gone downhill, this game is great and I won't be going back.

One question, how do I speed up the match, the minutes pass very slowly.

Thanks.

Surely a wind up.

I thought everyone was aware of the split by now.

Surely a wind up.

I thought everyone was aware of the split by now.

No, I knew about the split but never chose to play both and pick one, just went with CM. Enjoyed CM up to CM2008, no CM2009 was awful. I was thinking about what FM but hoped CM2010 would be outstanding. Well it looked nice but had a lot of stuff missing and more bugs than I have ever known in a game. It is the first time I uninstalled a CM game before the next one, played for only three months or so. After a period with no working computer this year I now looked to see what CM2011 would be like, found out there wouldn't be one.

The worst thing was after CM2008, the forums changed, nobody from CM ever replied to messages anymore and everything went too quiet.

In CM2010 I got sacked on 1st July 2012 around fifteen times in a row. A huge bug, I could win the league with Spurs, finish second the following year and get the sack. One year I won the champions league and finished second following a Premier League win and was sacked.

I enjoy all the information that goes with FM, the stats and talking to the press.

I won;t go back because of years of loyalty, they treated you very badly.

I won't buy FM2010 because of FM2011 is very close but I do like it.

For the record then SI made CM from the start up to the split (around 2004?)

Eidos kept the look & the name (CM) employing another software company (BGS) to make the next game from scratch.

SI kept the database and all the important stuff, called it FM and carried on where they left off.

If you enjoyed CM prior to the split you should have been playing FM after the split so I guess its a case of welcome back.

For the record then SI made CM from the start up to the split (around 2004?)

Eidos kept the look & the name (CM) employing another software company (BGS) to make the next game from scratch.

SI kept the database and all the important stuff, called it FM and carried on where they left off.

If you enjoyed CM prior to the split you should have been playing FM after the split so I guess its a case of welcome back.

I hadn't realised at the split, I just went with the name.

Henry! Welcome back! We`ve missed you since 2004, man! ;)

Thanks.

Yeah it's like a long lost firend has finally returned!!! :)

Thanks.

Archived