Asian Champions League question!

hey i m playing with the united sc from india and for the first time after five years we qualified to asian champions league . we won teams like al-shabab and some other team with a difficult name that had won asian confederation cup for 2 consecutive years!!

much money for us ! we almost saved the season because we were about to go -10000 eyros !

so the q is. if i take the third position will i qualify for the asian confederation cup which is something like europa league ?

has anyone played in asian CL ?

hey i m playing with the united sc from india and for the first time after five years we qualified to asian champions league . we won teams like al-shabab and some other team with a difficult name that had won asian confederation cup for 2 consecutive years!!

much money for us ! we almost saved the season because we were about to go -10000 eyros !

so the q is. if i take the third position will i qualify for the asian confederation cup which is something like europa league ?

has anyone played in asian CL ?

If your question meant "Does the third placed team in the group stages drop into the AFC Cup?",

then the answer, unfortunately, is No.

If your question meant "Does the third placed team in the group stages drop into the AFC Cup?",

then the answer, unfortunately, is No.

damn ! that sucks. there is no way to qualify to the next round.

but you never know! if they underestimate me they will pay it with their lifes :p

i've just made the ACL final with shenyang dongjin after my 4th year in charge

loving the asain career atm - china is quite difficult to bring in good players though (can't wait for fm11 and dynamic league rep)

china has a good league .its fun as long as you dont have problem when almost everyone has similar names

• 6 months later...

Archived