Auld Enemy

Anyone had an great England v Scotland Games? i played Scotland (as England)in the semis of WC 2018, won 4-3 in extra time, that was a bit of an epic.

this is off topic, but i find after a season or so you cannot access previous results you've had, is there anyway to make the memory bigger etc

you aint even worth arguin with

the most arrogant nation in the world that for its alleged great players and teams has one trothy that we will hear about for generations as there wont be anymore

makes me laugh really

I never intended this to become a slagging match, lets face it at the moment both England and Scotland are not good enough, but lets wait till 2010. i guess nobody has any stories about Eng v Scotland games. (on the game that is). Personally i support Scotland when they're not playing England, i enjoyed their games against the french, a team we couldnt beat in a friendly

not England v Scotland, but a similar one (for me anyway)

Was playing as New Zealand and scheduled a friendly against Australia.

We both played full strength sides (I had a couple of rookies on the bench to blood though).

After 70 minutes we were locked at 1-all, then my 17yr old striker on debut turned into a demi-god! 2 shots = 2 goals!! They pulled one back in injury time, but still a 3-2 victory in my favourite ever game as New Zealand.

Did make the WC but actually knocked out by England in quarters.

Archived