change of chairman..?

Just had My current chairman step down as Real Madrid and the club has been handed over to a bunch of italians.. beeing interested in what type of chairman he was i desided to take a peak using a 3rd party and noticed he has 16 for interferance and only 6 for resources where as my last chairman had 20 for resources..

Can i expect interferance and a lack of funds from this new chair person.?

I'm afraid you can as that's what the attribute is for.

That said I'm unaware whether Perez puts money in the club on the game.

In more general terms you can check the type of takeover on the history/landmarks screen of your club club where it will say "New Chairman Italian guy takes over (kind of takeover)". When it's a bunch of Italians it most likely sounds like a consortium takeover which is usually well enough.

it was an election take over what ever that is.

Oh yeah, right. Real are not a company and the presidfent is elected by their club members, that's true.

However then I wonder how an Italian crew can win that :confused: Doesn't seem likely to me.

hmm there are 3 new spanish guys there. as director of football and a general maanger the other 6 are all italian.. baring in mind im in year 2026 i guess my stay here could be short lived now.. this is only my 2nd season here and may be my last if a top job comes up in Europe. i may win the La Liga and champions league this year..

I'm afraid you can as that's what the attribute is for.

That said I'm unaware whether Perez puts money in the club on the game.

In hear that IRL, chairmen in Spain aren't allowed to put money into their clubs directly, but I don't know if the game is true to life.

arnt Spanish clubs or madrid linked with a majour bank in Spain.?

I've heard about this myself although I dont know how accurate it is. It might only be press speculation.

Archived