Most expensive player

@Magicz

Really? 74million? Without a transfer? I swear the max I've ever seen a 'true value' (i.e. one purely off reputation, and nothing to do with a transfer) be is about £36m (and that from a worldwide rep., 198PA striker)...I'm not saying you've done anything underhand, or are telling porkies; I'm genuinely intrigued...do post a screenshot (and that's not in a 'PROVE IT' kind of way...), and give more details. Purely because I want my players to get that high a value.

i signed a young striker for inter from lazio for £6 million, a few years later I moved to Real and made it my immediate priority to bring him with me as he was a beast, £92 million, I was Real so was'nt too bothered about the fee as Real are a cash cow. Although on FM2008 I signed a winger for £100 million, also for real, also, from my former club (spurs) and also a player I'd already signed as a youngster (£10 million).

@Magicz

Really? 74million? Without a transfer? I swear the max I've ever seen a 'true value' (i.e. one purely off reputation, and nothing to do with a transfer) be is about £36m (and that from a worldwide rep., 198PA striker)...I'm not saying you've done anything underhand, or are telling porkies; I'm genuinely intrigued...do post a screenshot (and that's not in a 'PROVE IT' kind of way...), and give more details. Purely because I want my players to get that high a value.

I agree.

£36mil seems to be the cap on a players value, where many hover around £30-£35mil. Purely on reputation as you stated the best player in my save, and best I have seen in my FM10 gaming experience, at Real Madrid(Not managed by me), scores vast amounts of goals, is currently £36mil and never exceeds this value.

Even selling top top players for £50-£80mil will soon drop down to £36mil in my experience.

I agree.

£36mil seems to be the cap on a players value, where many hover around £30-£35mil. Purely on reputation as you stated the best player in my save, and best I have seen in my FM10 gaming experience, at Real Madrid(Not managed by me), scores vast amounts of goals, is currently £36mil and never exceeds this value.

Even selling top top players for £50-£80mil will soon drop down to £36mil in my experience.

this.

I think the most I have seen is 38mil.

no way he's worth 74 million. that's bs.

@Magicz

Oh yeah. Soz everyone I thought I spent £5 mill on him but hes worth £33 million. I feel like an idiot now :(

Btw how do u post screenshots?

A player valued at £74m without a transfer is indeed bs. However, with regards to the maximum value, I'm sure I have seen one regen who hit £37,000,000 as a base value. It's the highest I've ever seen.

I've also got a player with a natural value of £37m, it is pretty rare though, they often stop at £36m.

I've also got a player with a natural value of £37m, it is pretty rare though, they often stop at £36m.

I think I had one who had natural value of 38 and that's the maximum I have ever seen.I've been looking for a ss of him but apparently I don't have one.

I think I had one who had natural value of 38 and that's the maximum I have ever seen.I've been looking for a ss of him but apparently I don't have one.

I've always had theory that the maximum is £40m, but it takes something special to get close to that.

In terms of actual transfers:

Wayne Rooney to Inter in August of 2013 for $103,000,000.

Pato to Real Madrid in January of 2015 for $108,000,000.

I'm currently in July of 2015, and Pato is still valued at the same amount. Next highest is Eduardo Salvio (ManC) at $60,000,000, followed by Sergio Aguero (At. Madrid) and Messi (Barca) at $59,000,000. Rooney is now valued at $38,000,000.

in transfers..

ATM (2044) Its Jurica Saric, bought by Inter for £87M. Best defender ive ever seen.

But the most expensive ever in that game was Angel Mora. £124M (with a player thrown in as well). Greatest player ive ever seen.

Off the top of my head, I have an AMC for my England team worth 33M. He play's for Liverpool and I've been trying to get him for the past 5 seasons but they aint letting go of him. There are probably others but not at home at the moment to check!

In my current Granada save, where I normally spend very little, the club was taken over with a huge transfer kitty made available.

The three highest transfers after three seasons, are all signings I've made:

£75m - Fernando Torres from Liverpool to Granada CF

£52m - Sergio Agüero from Atlético Madrid to Granada CF

£40m - Marek Hamsik from Napoli to Granada CF

That pretty much spent all the cash injection and transfer budget provided... guess I got a little carried away, having normally being used to a shoestring budget. As for them agreeing to come to Granada... promoted to the LIGA BBVA and had won the Spanish Cup, so qualified for Europe. Club reputation took a boost and with the takeover, could afford their wage demands.

Torres works perfectly leading the line as a complete forward in my tactical system, with his attributes. That's why I was prepared to pay the high price for him. Into January of his first season and he's already scored 46 in 32 games. He scored a hat-trick in each game versus his former club Liverpool, during the EURO Cup group stages. :)

Archived