Consecutive titles....

but those are competitive leagues in comparison to Scotland, where as soon as you become the only team bringing in Champions League money, the domestic challenge is pathetic. Or at least in my experience it is. Maybe i'm actually really good at the game, who is better to judge than your peers

but those are competitive leagues in comparison to Scotland, where as soon as you become the only team bringing in Champions League money, the domestic challenge is pathetic. Or at least in my experience it is. Maybe i'm actually really good at the game, who is better to judge than your peers

You done well and I have done well. We have both done well :).

I move on if I dominate for too long, normally after 5 seasons.

Never really bothered to keep count (hasn't been that many on the newer versions). I do remember winning the Premier League 6 seasons in a row with Man. Utd in Championship Manager 97/98 (nothing to shout about really). Only made memorable because in my 7th season I could not buy a ****ing match and eventually got relegated... That's right, I once got Man Utd... Relegated.

I'm at like 17 or 18 so Scottish premier titles in a row with St Mirren (I lose count!) but you're right, it does get ridiculously easy when you get the money coming in and the players developing. It's a challenge at the start because you have to compete with power-houses like Celtic earning so much more and having so much better players, but later on, the only good team in my save is celtic, who have reached the CL final (against St Mirren! hah, double scotland champions league final) but even they are a step beneath.

Uh, wuh. Well I won a few CL in a row with St Mirren but I tend to fail one year then win the next two most of the time. Usually when I fail though it's some stupid game I had the most of but lost anyway :p. Although I don't mean to complain, my first euro cup and champions league win were pretty much won by my goalkeeper and my strikers.

Managed to win 4 Premiership titles with Leeds (2015, 16, 17, 18) along with 3 straight champions league titles (16, 17, 18). Add a clean sweep in 2018 (Prem, champions league, fa cup, league cup, community shield, eurp super cup, world club championship and world cup) though after i'd done it all i stopped playing. May pick it up again soon if i can stop playing CoD long enough lol

Archived