A question regarding stadiums

Thanks, good to know. I'm only getting 1/8th of my capacity despite being top of the league and being the greatest ever manager. Bishop's Stortford is a small place admittedly.

Give it time mate. When you go further up the leagues and your rep increases you should get more fans which eventually should mean the board will give you a new stadium. Although it may take time.

Thanks, good to know. I'm only getting 1/8th of my capacity despite being top of the league and being the greatest ever manager. Bishop's Stortford is a small place admittedly.

Give it some time, as you move up the divisions and increase your reputation and your number of fans, it will happen :thup:

You need high attendance, increases in your reputation and a secure or rich club in order to get capacity increases or even a brand new stadium in my experience.

You dont need to be rich. If you really need one and your board are ambitious then they will take out a loan for a new stadium. But I do agree with the other 2.

when you get to the prem your board will have to build a new stadium as their is a rule that a ground has to have something like a minimum of 8000 seats.

it has happened to me with histon, dover and dartford over a number of saves. in the first season when the ground was been built my stadium had 12400 standing but only 4000 seated which meant i could only have attendances of 4000 until the new 16000 seater stadium named after my assistant manager :(

when you get to the prem your board will have to build a new stadium as their is a rule that a ground has to have something like a minimum of 8000 seats.

it has happened to me with histon, dover and dartford over a number of saves. in the first season when the ground was been built my stadium had 12400 standing but only 4000 seated which meant i could only have attendances of 4000 until the new 16000 seater stadium named after my assistant manager :(

Is that the rule. I didnt think there was a rule apart from seated seats.

Archived