Are you seriously kidding me about formations !!

i change my formation to 433, come next game a formation i have never seen used on here, 5-1-2-2. this game is by far TO far with managers using formations to beat the other side, tactically out classed by bristol city, its f in stupid, even prem managers dont do it in real life, its so **** its unbelievable

i change my formation to 433, come next game a formation i have never seen used on here, 5-1-2-2. this game is by far TO far with managers using formations to beat the other side, tactically out classed by bristol city, its f in stupid, even prem managers dont do it in real life, its so **** its unbelievable

I do feel the game does use some unrealistc formations (imo) but at the same time, the AI is trying to adapt to you so, in turn, you need to be able to adapt to the AI.

Try something new, change it up a little.....and when all else fails, use Mr. Hough's tactics ;)

The AI out-innovated you tactically? That's awesome :D

5-1-2-2... fascinating stuff.

Teams have done this to me a bunch of times now.

It makes me feel powerful......I mean, teams are so scared of me they literally leave 5 men in front of goal at all times. Even tottenham did it......at white hart lane :D

Exactly - if they are havingto go to some odd top heavy formation, it should allow you to take advantage

When a team literally lines up their plays on the goal line, your not going to rip them apart no matter how good you are.

In situations like this, you need to draw them out and get in behind their FBs

Archived