Turkey-Who?

Hi,

I surely think that many Turkish players and Turkish teams are overrated in the game, i mean after you play the game for a little while teams like fenerbahce and galatasary end up with better reputations than ac milan and inter milan etc. Also the Turkish national team players are obviously overrated because most of the time (even when the Turkish league is not opened to play, if opened they destroy everyone) I know people are going to comment with their patriotic feelings but I want to ask:

When did Turkey last win the world cup? Never

When did Turkey won the European cup? Never, their best result come 4 years ago and it was all luck

And Turkish clubs in Europe? No, in the whole history Turkish clubs have won 0 Champions league, and 1 UEFA cup, whereas the English won 11 champ leagues and 10 UEFAS.

Yes, it might be the 11th(sic) most watched league in the world, but is Turklish football on top of the world? I highly doubt it.

Disclaimer: The answers to all the above questions lie in the fact that this is a game. The above is intended as a joke and not meant for serious consumption. Also, don't ban me for citing national hatred, or something like that. I'm just trying to point out how awfully silly some people can be, when they don't realise that this is a game and cannot mirror image real lifes successes.

Disclaimer: The answers to all the above questions lie in the fact that this is a game. The above is intended as a joke and not meant for serious consumption. Also, don't ban me for citing national hatred, or something like that. I'm just trying to point out how awfully silly some people can be, when they don't realise that this is a game and cannot mirror image real lifes successes.

OK point made but this will only lead to argument so I will close it

Archived