In the meantime, how about try guessing next big features ?

I would like to sum up here the biggest features we are all expecting for next FM (or the one after at worst), and also try to gather all them in one post so we can find them all easily. So what I can do is try to edit this post to keep it up to date with contributions. But it might be difficult, thus either mods could help with it, or forumers can post their idea with listing all the previous ones said (the idea would not be a second FM11 wish list but 1/ only big features and 2/ all info findable in one post and not spread over 52 pages).

Also, I would like to sum up big features the past FM's had, so we could guess easier the quantity of big features there are every year and will be in FM11. So why not debating here on which FM version had the best improvement according to us ?

Past improvements :

------------------------

FM2011 (afawk) - DLR, news revamped, agents

FM2010 - Tactics revamped, pitch shouts, brand new UI, brand new news interface, a lot of time saved between games

FM2009 - 3D ME, a brand new UI, many useful added options (opposite instructions, in-game screenboxes, and so on), regens/newgens improvements for better long run saves

FM2008

FM2007

FM2006

FM2005

CM4

CM3

CM2

CM

CM93/94 - first one of the serie, a great idea was created

Do I miss any ??

For me the biggest improvement was for FM2009. The other big improvements was the 2D view inclusion, and.... I don't remember right now, though I ve had and played 90% of them (not sure I ve played the 2006).

Biggest features wished :

---------------------------------

**Will be there :

DLR

News inbox revamped (I strongly wished it)

**Won't be :

UI back to 2009's

**Pending :

Improved AI in coaching on pitch (well not that bad so far though) and mostly on team building, transfers competition, both in short and long run, trying to sign bargains, promises as well as confirmed stars (so far they only sign top available players), and why not adding a difficulty level option (easy normal hard) as otherwise I only play in EPL where I'm sure to find 4 to 6 good competitors to challenge ? - N/A so far

Revamp transfer budgets (if we have 5M, no matter we spread it over 2 years, we should still have 5M value to spend, or the 5M used from next year should be retrived from next year budget, which I am not sure it is ATM or I don't feel it at all), for more realistic transfer mercatos (or make not only human managers abuse of it)

New rules (advantage rule, offsides, red cards for last defender) - N/A

Being able to start the game from any year in the past (with a database record for each on attributes and team rosters)

Not as much bugs and issues in first box version as in 2010 (better and longer testing hopefully)

Names of players and teams in bold in news

Injury time to appear when the mouse is above the red/yellow box of the player (if you see what I mean)

Name of player recalled in the ME when he just missed an action

Ability to see player's scouting at a his accomplished positions, not only his natural one

Improving repetitive injury instructions, as well as opposite instructions (as I am doing always the same depending on the event, it's mechanical, so taking a long time for no excitement ; something has to be done and I am sure is doable) - for instance teamtalk can be given to the AssMan and most importantly, one button can set them all so here is a good time optimization, maybe search for something like that

More board options and more manager/coach impact options (so far we have player interactions, team assistant advice, scouting, teamtalks and so on, which are good tools for us ; I would like to see more of such interesting tools, so I would feel more implicated in the team and its results)

Ok hope you ll appreciate the idea so you will contribute.

Archived