Cup Draw, just an idea

Hey all,

What do you think to the idea of an interview after a cup draw? Say you are Macclesfield and you draw away at Chelsea. You see managers giving interviews?

Thanks

If it was based on reputation aye - so 2 big clubs meet early on = interview or lowly club meets huge club at any point then interview for lowly club manager.

God please no. No more interviews. No more media. I want an option to get rid of it in my saves. :(

Tough.....the fact is these things are integral part of Football Management. FM is a simulation, and thus will incorporate these types of features to some degree.

I don't think interviews after draws are that common IRL, are they?

Champions League being the exception. But then the Champions League draw is one big gala event with all attending, so I suppose it's a bit easier for interviews. Even then they don't actually say much.

In response to people wanting press conferences gone, leave them to your Ass Man in team options. Job done

New for FM11 - FA/Prem League fines for managers (like SAF) who do this ? just an idea, would add to the realism (other than currently the Premier League haven't fined SAF for refusing to speak to the BBC even though they said they would.)

New for FM11 - FA/Prem League fines for managers (like SAF) who do this ? just an idea, would add to the realism (other than currently the Premier League haven't fined SAF for refusing to speak to the BBC even though they said they would.)

So we get fined for finding the press conference boring and repetitive?

This was mentioned in another thread - Ferguson refuses to speak to the BBC post-match on Match of the Day/Five Live, he doesn't refuse to do press conferences.

The fines he's getting don't cover press conferences so it would be wrong to include them in-game.

I don`t mind the interviews/press conferences, as long as they are refreshing, innovative and interesting. They also need to have some sort of effect in-game, but right now most of it is dreadfully predictable and it has little to no effect as far as I have experienced. I would rather have them have more variety in terms of questions and a realistic effect based on answers.

Archived