Buy Football Manager 2010 or wait for 2011?

Hey guys, as title says should I wait until Football Manager 2011 comes out or dive in with Football Manager 2010?

A friend gave me a copy of "FM10" as he calls it, but when I tried to install it I was told it was already registered or something like that? Apparently I have to buy a new copy which is odd. Whatever happened to buying and selling games?

I think FM10 costs about 10p now but should I just wait?

Hey guys, as title says should I wait until Football Manager 2011 comes out or dive in with Football Manager 2010?

A friend gave me a copy of "FM10" as he calls it, but when I tried to install it I was told it was already registered or something like that? Apparently I have to buy a new copy which is odd. Whatever happened to buying and selling games?

I think FM10 costs about 10p now but should I just wait?

You don't need to register FM10, you had to with FM09.

But with FM10 you just put the disk in the drive, and it will give you the option to install the game through steam or not.

If you pick to install through Steam and you don't have an account, you will just have to set up a steam account (Which is free, so long as you have the disk).

And if you don't want to use Steam, then it will just install the game straight to your computer like normal.

You just need to keep the FM10 Disk in the DVD drive at all time's while playing it. :thup:

i would get FM11, but you will get alot of people posting telling you that the game will be rubbish until January, your call mate!

EDIT: Alos dont they give you 5 registers for FM so you can have 5 installed at the same time, and you can uninstall and de register when one is finished with.

Archived