Feels he works well with

My current strikers are Agbonlahor, Neymar, Podolski and a young Argentine, last season I had Agbonlahor, Neymar, Donovan and Cardozo. Agbonlahor and Neymar both feel they work well with each other. I have never noticed on any other games but it seems with these two partnered together the strike force work better together than when one is teamed up with a different strike partner. Anyone else noticed if it makes a difference, to be fair I might just be thinking I notice it because of checking their profiles.

Honestly I'm not surprised it makes a difference especially for either strikers or, even more so, center backs. I mean the players have a teamwork stat after all. So how players work together does make a difference.

I have not seen any of my players make that connection though, Only seen them say 'X thinks Y organizes the defense well' 'Y thinks Z is a good player' etc. Nice to see they can build up a really special interaction on the field.

My current strikers are Agbonlahor, Neymar, Podolski and a young Argentine, last season I had Agbonlahor, Neymar, Donovan and Cardozo. Agbonlahor and Neymar both feel they work well with each other. I have never noticed on any other games but it seems with these two partnered together the strike force work better together than when one is teamed up with a different strike partner. Anyone else noticed if it makes a difference, to be fair I might just be thinking I notice it because of checking their profiles.

I mean, I'd expect it to work that way. It sorta means they know how they work better than if they were paired with other players. They know each other tendencies and each other thinking....which is always a good thing.

I have not really noticed it much in previous games but the seems to be more threw balls and assists between the two than when paired with someone else. First time I have really seen a noticeable difference when watching highlights, it does make perfect sense. Although Podolski is so good when one of them is paired with him the same amount of goals are scored.

I have noted that my backup keeper works well with my first team keeper...

For some reason I don`t believe this has much potential on the field, but I certainly hope it will be in training where the backup keeper will learn more from the first team keeper.

I have noted that my backup keeper works well with my first team keeper...

For some reason I don`t believe this has much potential on the field, but I certainly hope it will be in training where the backup keeper will learn more from the first team keeper.

I had that with two right backs... can't really go around fielding two of them either!

I've always thought a partnership analysis tool would be good. Compare 2 strikers to se win %, goals scored each/team, assists etc. Could work for defenders, select 2 CB's and it could analyse clean sheets, CCC, win/loss %. Would stop me selecting favourite players if I had evidence it wasn't good for the team :)

I do think it has an effect on field even though I can't provide any sort of proof. In my current game, I've molded a good team together and the best partnership within the team is my striking force. I've got 3 strikers who have each other listed as favourites and 2 of which have the "Feels he works well with.." listed on their personal screen.

So far, after 3 seasons of being paired together, they have been playing great as a partnership and striker A has been getting 35+ goals a season, while the other gets slightly less goals, but more assists. You can guess who the goal scorer is that benefits from those assists; striker A.

I also had this happen at the previous club I was managing. Some players just form a partnership and the performances really are there to prove it. At least from what I have seen and observed.

Archived