12 players on international duty and my league game goes ahead

• Administrators
Playing in the Spanish 2nd tier, three games to go and six points clear of second and I've got 12 players on international duty but my games going ahead - this is totally stupid.

It would be great if you could head over to our bugs forum, and log it there so we can look at such things in more detail.

I remember on an older version, I think maybe FM08 virtually my whole senior squad was on an international friendly that I neglected to withdraw them from... ended up having to play my U18 team in the second leg of a champions league semi-final. Which we lost...

In an older FM, there was a round in the Dutch cup that was played at the same time as an international friendly. Took two years of playing reserves and getting knocked out before I realised to withdraw all my players that had been called up.

I have 13 players in the Scotland squad and I'm having to fill with youths too to fill out the squad, the team looks good enough perhaps to beat hearts in the legue still, but I'm really dreading the champions league tie I have just 3 days later using the exact same squad.. it's a bit stupid.

clashb.jpg

I was once Spurs and Italy manager and signed Guiseppe Rossi from Villareal. I had a match on the same day as as the submission date for the Italy squad and when I provisionally called Rossi up it made him unavailable for the Spurs game....even though the Italy match was ages away. This happened every time I called Rossi up!

Archived