I dont know where to post?

Hello guys im new here, but im not sure if this is the correct section to introduce myself so hopefully a mod can move this to the correct section..

Im glad to be onboard :)

just wanted to raise a few topics up:

Turkish League: I have been playing manager games since cm3 right upto the current football manager (2010) and the stats for Turkish players are always CRAP and incorrect. I hope FM2011 fixes this up and has the correct player stats for Turk players, because the FM franchise is absolutely huge in Turkey and with Turks who live in Australia like myself :) Its frustrating that the stats are wrong so we always have to mod the game and the players stat's so hopefully SI pick up on this and improve the Turkish league dramaticly!

My name is Sedat im a Turkish-Australian and i love football and the FM series cheers guys !

This is an awesome forum and i cant believe that it took me this long to find it!

Welcome to the forum Sedat.

with regard to the Turkish player stats SI dont actually come up with the stats themselves. SI actually has an independent researcher for each club in the game, usually a fan of that club, who compiles the stats for the players of each club. generally each country will have a gruop of researchers for each country who get together and discuss the stats each researcher has given for players and adjusts them as the group sees fit.

I think there is a subforum in here where you can discuss with the researcher the stast you think are wrong. it might be the data editors forum but i am not sure so hopefully someone can confirm.

hope this helps.

Archived