Hilarious in-game situation! Anyone else had this?

I'm Man Utd, playing Aston Villa away in the League Cup. In the 82nd Minute we go 3-2 ahead, yet the Aston Villa players get annoyed about my goal. 4 of them surround the linesman, and then the referee runs after them, and gives both Sauseng and Agbonlahor their second yellow cards for arguing, and they both get sent off in the same minute!

I've never even seen one player get sent off for this before, and now when I do see it, it happens to two players at once! Nice touch, SI :)

The funniest thing about it all is that my goal was well onside and perfectly legal!

Cannot remember if it was FM09 or 10 but, opponent player caused a penalty and received second yellow card, and his team mate also received 2nd yellow because he was arguing against penalty decision ^_^

Heh, wish I'd remembered to screenshot it, but back in 09, I had a situation where a player complained about some decision and got a second yellow. On of his teammates then complained about the sending off and picked up a second yellow. A third player then complained about that sending off. Guess what... :p

Theres too much "controversy" and arguing, there 4 pen appeals every game with teams being "furious" and every other goal has players running after the official. Its annoying when it happens so often.

Don't know what game your playing... I rarely see it.

I've also not seen one yellow for arguing yet.

http://img827.imageshack.us/f/crawleybarca.jpg/

Champions league final, Kjaer sent off for a last man tackle from behind, for some reason Barca went crazy, Busquets second yellowed for arguing and Giuliano also got booked for arguing. I remember the commentry saying something like "Barca are starting to lose their discipline here" :D

Can i just say, that is absolutely heroic getting Crawley to the CL final, well done!

In CM03/04, it usually happened

I remember having a player getting sent off by a second yellow card after arguing with the referee. He wasn't even warned before arguing (I mean: He argues, he gets warned. He argues, yellow card. He argues, sent off)

http://img827.imageshack.us/f/crawleybarca.jpg/

Champions league final, Kjaer sent off for a last man tackle from behind, for some reason Barca went crazy, Busquets second yellowed for arguing and Giuliano also got booked for arguing. I remember the commentry saying something like "Barca are starting to lose their discipline here" :D

Congratulations on winning the CL, especially against giants Barca. Which skin are you using btw? It looks really good.

Archived