Setting expectations

I would like to see in future versions of FM, the option to tell the board which cups you will pursue. Eg this season we will be foregoing the league cup in order to grab that elusive champions league cup.

In international teams, I would also suggest having a dynamic system to keep players in the national team even though they are injured. This will help keep track of players instead of the press harping on the non inclusion of the players

International expectations can also be scaled to the strength of opponents you have to face and the condition of your current squad.

Overall FM is a great game and will only improve with better visuals.

I would also like to see a feature which can take a young player 15yo or less without a position and groom him into whichever position you desire and have him playing a certain way to complement the squad once he is ready to make the step up to the first team. e.g. the players come in with just names, and its up to the coaching staff and manager to groom him into say a defensive holding midfielder who supports play deep inside his own half and sprays long passes on the counter. Different positions can be tried and coaches will comment on the likelihood of him achieving star status with his position.

More interaction between coaches should be made like disagreements in techniques and further training for coaches to be implemented automatically.

Referees should also have new intakes

I have had 17 yr old's refuse to train in certain PPM's or whatever they are called. I am a manager in the Premier League and your a 17 yr old twit. If I reakon that doing long shots with power could help your career then perhaps you wanna go do some friggin practice. Also I get messages in the players happiness bit about being unhappy learning a new position from mid 20's (24-27).

Archived