I need to vent..

So i'm managing Dusseldorf and i'm at the top of the league with not so many games to go.. after a freak defeat at home against Hamburg after i had a lot of chances that couldn't convert and they score on a single shot i was upset but i've accepted it.. ok this things happen let's move along.

Next is Werder Bremen away.. a tough fixture but i'm winning 1-0 with 15 minutes to and controlled pretty much the entire match without Werder causing any danger.. so with 15 minutes to go my forward makes a bad backpass that leaves their forward one-on-one with the keeper and it's 1-1..

Right now i'm facepalming and didn't even had time to get mad about it.. 5 minutes later long kick from their keeper.. the ball pings to the edge of the area where i commit a foul and it's a penalty... 2-1.. i can still be champion but it's probably gone now.. sometimes i just hate this game :(

Just wanted to vent.. not sure if there's a vent thread or something.. sorry.

Heh, it's funny how it goes both ways, my MLS save saw me doing really well until the very end of the season my team was up and down and the last game before the playoffs 3 key plays went down to long term injuries. I as ****ed and didn't think I'd go anywhere during the playoffs.

Turns out, with some luck and amazing keeper performances, my team won the league. 2 of the 3 games went to extra time with REALLY tired AMC and MR because of the depth lost by the injuries. But the team just kept fighting. Final was won on penalties.

It's just a game an all but I really was sitting on the edge of my seat. Gives you a bit of a warm fuzzy too because you knew you brought the right people on board.

Archived