being liverpool

hello football fans just wondered what your stats were like and how are you managing to stay in the black

im in the year jan 2023 have been there from the start have a 65000 stadium avarage 63433 am on 250000 a week but would love to reduce

it as it has no importace..just wondered how some of you people are getting on thanks

Your wage does affect some things - for example the higher the wage you're on, the less likely you are to get sacked because of compensation costs. But if you want to reduce it, I guess you'll have to wait until your next contract offer if you don't want to cheat.

Your wage does affect some things - for example the higher the wage you're on, the less likely you are to get sacked because of compensation costs. But if you want to reduce it, I guess you'll have to wait until your next contract offer if you don't want to cheat.

I always find that if when I get offered a new contract they never let me go less than im on.

They negotiate you back up?

No. What I mean is say I join a club and they offer me £2500k a week 2 year deal. I accept. After a year I do well and they offer me a new contract for another 2 years but they make my wage £3500k a week. Why cant I stay on the same wage. Especially when I was at Forest. I got them promoted 1st season :) and they offered me a new contract with more money but the thing is I was happy on what I was on.

No. What I mean is say I join a club and they offer me £2500k a week 2 year deal. I accept. After a year I do well and they offer me a new contract for another 2 years but they make my wage £3500k a week. Why cant I stay on the same wage. Especially when I was at Forest. I got them promoted 1st season :) and they offered me a new contract with more money but the thing is I was happy on what I was on.

you probably cant negotiate a lower contract than what they offer because who in their right mind would turn down a pay rise. If you went for a job and they offered you £10ph, you wouldnt turn to them and say no you'd be happy to take £6ph would you.

you probably cant negotiate a lower contract than what they offer because who in their right mind would turn down a pay rise. If you went for a job and they offered you £10ph, you wouldnt turn to them and say no you'd be happy to take £6ph would you.

No but irl it happens in football. Managers and players will accept similar or less wages if they can stay at a favoured or club they love and I support/love etc Forest and I would happily stay on the same wage I was on.

No but irl it happens in football. Managers and players will accept similar or less wages if they can stay at a favoured or club they love and I support/love etc Forest and I would happily stay on the same wage I was on.

They stay on the same wage because they are offered the same wage or are asked to take a pay cut. Name me one manager that has been offered x amount and said no I want less. It doesnt happen. The only time people accept less in football is if the club is in trouble i.e. pompy last season where players wrote off clauses in their contracts for money they was entitled to, or maybe took a % cut till the end of the season. That was mostly down to the fact that the window was shut and they couldnt move elsewhere. As soon as they could go, they did do.

They stay on the same wage because they are offered the same wage or are asked to take a pay cut. Name me one manager that has been offered x amount and said no I want less. It doesnt happen. The only time people accept less in football is if the club is in trouble i.e. pompy last season where players wrote off clauses in their contracts for money they was entitled to, or maybe took a % cut till the end of the season. That was mostly down to the fact that the window was shut and they couldnt move elsewhere. As soon as they could go, they did do.

Ok then. But it would be a good feature. I think. Although you probably dont think it is.

Ok then. But it would be a good feature. I think. Although you probably dont think it is.

No id be more than happy to set my wages to 0 and use the money for the club instead but it doesnt work like that so I cant see it being put in.

Im in 2018 with my Liverpool side and ive won the league 9 times and the champions league four times. Ive also got the likes of Gerrard, Carragher, Redknapp and Hamann in my coaching team which isnt too bad.

Archived