Top scorers

Hi lads, just wondering how many your striker has got in one season, I meen no cheating no corner routine no fmrte what so ever whats the most youve had at the top level? ive just had David Villa with 52 40 in the league and has won absolutly everything a player could win word player of the year striker top scorer everything. i played a direct 4-4-2 with zigic upfront with him and david silva as a deep lying playmaker he also went on to win midfielder of the year and finished with a 7.72 average rating

Real Madrid Season

That's the best overall team goal scoring I have had especially from the strikers. Ronaldo as AMC behind any two of Higuain, Rooney and a regen called Gileno.

Single performances strikers Paloschi got 52 in 52, David Villa got 54 in 49 and in my current team Neymar and Agbonlahor play as a striker force both got around 30 in 40. I think it is too easy to get strikers up to a goal a game especially quick ones.

I knew that Felipe guy would show up lol.

How did you play him? I have this guy I think I can get more than a goal per game average with his amazing stats.

When i see top scorer threads like that i can't resist showing off Felipe!

These are his individual instuctions:

capture111111111111.png

That player you have there AcidBurn looks incredible!!

DB - have you ever thought of allowing Felipe a little more wiggle room in terms of closing down. With his Tackling and Determination (for a SC) he might well harass some of the defenders and dispossess them - then with his dribbling he should get a few more opportunities - defending from the front so to speak?

yomahist.th.jpg

I have only just moved to Stoke City so have only had him for 6 months, wish he was younger. Stats might be better than Felipe but his goals scoring isn't. I think he should have had a better career than he has had with his monster stats.

yomahist.th.jpg

I have only just moved to Stoke City so have only had him for 6 months, wish he was younger. Stats might be better than Felipe but his goals scoring isn't. I think he should have had a better career than he has had with his monster stats.

Yeah under your management i think he would have got more.

12121y.png

£4.7 million is amazing, how good were his stats when you signed him?

I think I could have got him to average over 8 every season under my management. I noticed him when I was managing a much smaller club during my challenge have been waiting 4 seasons to get the Stoke City job so I could manage him and get my hands on the tycoon funded war chest they have.

£4.7 million is amazing, how good were his stats when you signed him?

This was him when i bought him at the start of our first prem season in 2016. I couldn't believe i had got him. My ass man told me that even at 20 he was twice the player of our next best striker!

felipe.png

This is the best I've ever had, although it was a bit of a freak season as my best ever before that (in over 60 seasons) was 43. The following season he got 49.

I should also add that it is nothing to do with my tactics, those 29 goals in 29 games for England were under another manager.

In all comps my israeli regen got 50 in a season. Thats the highest i've ever got. He's averaging a goal a game and He's just after playing 100 league games for my club scoring 101 League goals. Bought him for 18 million thanks to spanish minimum fee clause!

My highest scoring striker in any version of CM/FM and I've been playing since the Commadore Amiga days:

felipe.png

No corner cheat:

cornerc.png

This will no doubt cause some debate on how this is possible...

Whilst I'd definately agree with those who will no doubt say that a striker scoring that amount of goals in a season is stupidly unrealistic, I haven't cheated. I've simply geared my world class team around my world class striker to squeeze as many goals out of him as possible. The formation used was 4-2-3-1. The '3' were AMC's which were instructed to feed my lone striker. Barring a few penalities, all Felipe's goals were from open play.

Whilst I'd definately agree with those who will no doubt say that a striker scoring that amount of goals in a season is stupidly unrealistic, I haven't cheated. I've simply geared my world class team around my world class striker to squeeze as many goals out of him as possible. The formation used was 4-2-3-1. The '3' were AMC's which were instructed to feed my lone striker. Barring a few penalities, all Felipe's goals were from open play.

Sounds a bit like this tactic that someone linked to recently, he also experienced some pretty crazy scoring records.

Yeah, was based on the principle used in that tactic of 'feeding' a lone striker. Only played like this for one season which will have been my last in FM10 before a long break before FM11.

I've been tempted to try something like that myself but I can't drag myself away from 4-4-2. I'm caught in the past :(

I've been tempted to try something like that myself but I can't drag myself away from 4-4-2. I'm caught in the past :(

Well i was the same. I'd pretty much done all i wanted to in the game so thought to hell with it and played ultra attacking just to see how many goals my front man could get. Great fun but not nice letting in so many at the back..

goalstable.png

Yes it's amazing. If you look at his career stats in post 20 he's never done anything like this before until i tried the 4-2-3-1 in the last season.

It almost tempts me to try that tactic but I won't. it's not worth it although that is a crazy amount of goals. Unbelievable.

Archived