This game is stupid and unrealistic!!!!!!

The data for FM10, was based on the 2008/09 season.

In 2008/09 Liverpool came 2nd, only 4 points behind 1st place.

It is therefore not unreasonable for Liverpool to have a good side in FM10. Of course this wasn't the case as the season played out and Liverpool weren't very good, but you are looking back at last season in a position of knowledge of events. Where as FM10 was made before the season started.

Its not unrealistic at all. Maybe they made some inspired signings. Plus they already have Torres, Gerrard, Reina, Mascherano to name a few world class players. Maybe the A.I Benitez got the tactics right.

In fact when i had a save with Liverpool, I won the league with them in the first season. Only bought Van Der Vaart from Madrid.

The data for FM10, was based on the 2008/09 season.

In 2008/09 Liverpool came 2nd, only 4 points behind 1st place.

It is therefore not unreasonable for Liverpool to have a good side in FM10. Of course this wasn't the case as the season played out and Liverpool weren't very good, but you are looking back at last season in a position of knowledge of events. Where as FM10 was made before the season started.

Then they should end 2nd 4 points behind the leaders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneoneone...

:rolleyes:

I cant believe you lot think im being serious haha, im just having a laugh at the scousers, the game is fantastic.

Wow sense of humour failure on this forum, maybe you lot need to put the mouse down for a bit and get out the house!

I cant believe you lot think im being serious haha,

I was thinking the same thing as I scrolled down...

This is the best thread I've read all day (which is a back-handed compliment rather than just a compliment).

haha ive never had that one!

I took my laptop away with me on a weekend away once and that led to all kinds of agro. Yhen again my girlfriend doesnt understand why I watch football games that dont include my own team, so i have no chance of persuading her that 20 for composure is good for a stiker!

Archived